We’re looking for someone to join us in a new role of Executive Assistant, to support Betty, our CEO.
If you enjoy the company of people with learning disabilities and have great administration and organisational skills we’ d love to hear from you.
• manage petty cash
• administration for the CEO
• minute Board of Trustee meetings
• maintain the membership database
• assist the CEO with fund-raising (research, working on applications)
• assist the CEO with monitoring and reporting on grants
• keep the online and social media presence up to date
• other tasks to support the CEO
Location: Winchester Go LD office at The Discovery Centre, Winchester, SO23 8SB, with an opportunity for some hybrid working.
Hours: 20 – 25 hours/week (to be worked over 3-4 days, ideally to include Monday, Wednesday and Friday).
Salary: £25,000 – £30,000 (full time equivalent)
Download the job description here. Executive assistant job description (1)
Please share and help us find the perfect person for the role!
If you would (or anyone you know) would like to apply for this role, please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.